Activation of ALPHA GRISSIN at RSE

The entry of ALPHA GRISSIN Group in the space of Renewable Sources of Energy (RSE) was realised in 2006

with the purpose of timely exploiting emerging business opportunities in the market, which is characterised by high growth rates and significant prospects for profit on a mid-term basis.

In Greece, the Group operates in the development of power generation stations using RES and is in licensing stage for the construction and operation of four Wind Parks with a total capacity of 81 MW. The implementation of the investment plan will be achieved in collaboration with Deutsche Bank via the subsidiary Deutsche Aeolian S.A, in which Alpha Grissin holds 20% and Deutsche Bank 80%.

In 2009, the Group further developed its activities in the RES field, by participating with a 40% percentage via a subsidiary, ALPHA GRISSIN RENEWABLES Ltd, in the establishment of KARNOBAT AEOLIA AD, which is based in Sofia, Bulgaria. The remaining 60% is contributed by PRENEAL BULGARIA OOD, a subsidiary of PRENEAL INTERNATIONAL SA, a Group with worldwide experience in the development and operation of wind parks.

Alpha Grissin Group is examining viable investment opportunities in Greece and other SE European countries, such as Poland, in wind energy and other Renewable Energy Sources.